Terms and Conditions
Dragon Toys Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term A1 Collectables Ltd T/A dragon toys or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bridge House, 11 Creek Road, East Molesey, Surrey, England, KT8 9BE
. Our company registration number is 05710628 registered in England. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by A1 Collectables Ltd T/A Dragon Toys and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of A1 Collectables Ltd T/A Dragon Toys. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, A1 Collectables Ltd T/A Dragon Toys takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your right to cancel
- You can cancel your order up to 14 days after your order is delivered, you do not need to give a reason for cancelling. You can amend or cancel your order before it has been dispatched and you can cancel your order after it has been dispatched in accordance with our returns policy, see below. You must inform us in writing by email - of your decision to cancel or to amend you order.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. You must inform us in writing - by email - of your decision to cancel.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation and/or accessories. We will issue a full refund (which includes the cost of economy uk postage where applicable, any other delivery charges will not be refunded) on receipt of the returned goods within as short a time as possible but always within 30 days of receipt. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched back to us within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Return delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and the return postal method has been agreed with us in advance.
Liability for any supplementary costs incurred
- We do not accept liability for any supplementary costs incurred by customers caused by incorrectly provided order information, delayed, lost or misrouted orders. By using the site you agree to provide us with honest and accurate information.